Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hoochie



Please meet my newest puppy.  Although she was created from the original St. Bernard pattern that I designed for my granddaughter Erin...... one can see how different the two pups  are.  It goes to show that each creation is a genuine 'One-of-a-kind', and that no two will look exactly alike.   In fact I think Hoochie looks more like a spaniel.........but nevertheless!  She has her keg of brandy so she remains a rescue dog.


same fabric, same pattern.......completely different result!

                        

                        Being so tiny has its advantages.......I can fit in boxes






or be a keyboard companion




ooh lookThat's me



A perfect pocket pal




When friends come to visit, then its time to play a bit of rough-and-tumble








I would love you to leave a comment.