Thursday, April 27, 2017

Panda work in Progress


I thought it'd be interesting to post some work-in-progress pictures of my newest creation. 
This panda bear unfortunately does not look attractive until he is finished, but I can assure you he will be a handsome boy bear. 


removing the mohair


spiders?    Or the start of some paws?

needlefelting a muzzle

checking symmetry
hopefully both profiles look alike



all mohair has been rooted back in.    






Hope you liked these photos.  Tomorrow I will make panda some claws for his paws and then he will be listed on my etsy page  http://etsy.me/2o7pXlP. 

I am happy with the way he is progressing.   There is a balance to be found between realistic and cute.   I think I have achieved that here.   Your comments are always welcome.

 

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave a comment.